Why

Posted on 9:27 PM by Unknown | 2 comments


This moment of uncertainty, the time just creeping all over me.. I want to stand in the middle but does not able to move myself so want things to just ease down.. I am not able to do . I don’t know what I want how will I pass this moment of lowliness and how I will be alone in this dark. This time just cannot pass. Searching for the light all day but see only darkness. There is no one who can hold my hand .. and keep me awake.. some day .. they think they do things some day they try to move me .. but I don’t know ..
Wht is that which stops this to ever happen.. how will I deal with this pain this sense of lowliness.
How this .. how ..
I am just puzzled ..
Thinking about I don’t know what .. I don’t know wht I need.. and why I need.
Some time u take this some time you think you can get out .. but every thing around just want to grind.. and grind..
They just don’t want me .. to be there for any thing . I hope the tears in my eyes.. can help me out .. but I cried so much that I don’t know wht it will be .. and how I will be again able to move again..
Seeing things .. feeling things but I don’t know wht is going to happen . Some day you wake up.. u feel like this is write this is wht I want to happen .. but no not for a long time..
Its just the darkness.
Which . I want to get out of.. life is just killing me..
One day at a time..
One second in a go.. Some day I want to just forget .. but don’t know wht to forget .. wht is in there to forget .. but it just going on and on.. holding things .. but for wht I am holding this all.
Why why is this the question which is I don’t know why .. why every thing is just ending in a why..
I am crying but I don’t know it can help me..
Wht can help me..
Just the moment .. has passed which will make me happy or .. I am the one who is not going to get tht moment..
I am lonely and will be lonely to the end of the time.. hoping this will be better.. but just hoping ..

2 comments:

Adriene Joyce said...

We all have our moments of uncertainty, and lots of them! Thanks for sharing this poem.

Unknown said...

Thanks Adriene Joyce